This article describes the essential advantages of using the Google Jamboard app on an iPad or tablet device.
1) The application makes Jamboard universal on both types of devices so you can use it to record videos, collaborate with your team via a conference call, collect & organise information, and brainstorm on your own.
2) The app makes it easier for educators to encourage discussions in class by letting their students collect information from various sources, start a jam, collaborate on a jam, and share it with other students.
3) The app makes team collaboration available to people who are unable to use the Google Jamboard device in person. You can connect up to 16 people to a Jam session even if they are in various remote locations.
4) The Jamboard app for iPad and tablets has many of the same features as a jamboard device. You can use it to write, draw, place sticky notes (which you can pin up, move around and resize), add photos or images from your computer, send email messages, schedule appointments in Google Calendars etc.
5) The Jamboard app is very easy to access. It doesn’t require any complicated installation process or software configuration. Simply download the app on your device, log in using your account details and start jamming.
As you can see from the advantages above, the Jamboard app for iPad and tablet devices increases productivity, enables users collaborate effortlessly with co-workers, business partners or friends, organise information whether in the office or on the go, and brainstorm ideas in real time with colleagues wherever they might be in the world.
If you’re wanting to learn more about Jamboard, please contact one of our specialists via the link below.